Jimenez Counseling is committed to providing the best quality psychological evaluations for immigration cases (VAWA, U visa, Asylum, Hardship waiver, Cancelation of removal, T visa, and Removal of conditions) in Texas via online and in person appointments in English and Spanish.
WHAT SETS US APART
1. QUALITY - we consistently receive 5 star reviews for our immigration evaluations.
2. CONVENIENCE - appointments are usually provided within a week, including evenings.
3. EFFICIENCY - reports are finalized within five business days.
4. FLEXIBILITY - we offer both online and in person evaluations to Texas residents.
5. TRAINING you can trust - Dr. Jimenez has completed over two dozen trainings to conduct immigration evaluations.
6. EXPERIENCE you can depend on - Dr. Jimenez has completed more than 680 immigration evaluations.
7. CREDENTIALS - Dr. Jimenez is a LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST.
8. EDUCATION. Dr. Jimenez has a bachelors's in psychology, a master's in clinical psychology, and a Ph.D. in counseling psychology.
9. QUALIFICATIONS - Dr. Jimenez has 20 years of experience working with immigrants; she studied predictors of depression and wellbeing among immigrants as part of her doctoral training.
10. REPUTATION - Dr. Jimenez is the 2022 winner of the Houston Awards in the category of Psychologists.