Jimenez Counseling offers immigration evaluations (for adults 18 years and older) for extreme hardship, survivors of domestic abuse (VAWA), U visas, and political asylum cases.
Please note the following immigration evaluation process:
1. Call 281-709-2933 to schedule an evaluation. You will receive instructions regarding documents to complete and provide prior to your appointment.
2. First session lasts approximately 90 minutes; Dr. Jimenez will conduct a comprehensive psychological evaluation. 50% of fees are due during this appointment.
3. Second session lasts 30 minutes; report is completed, results are discussed with client, client receives final report. Final 50% of fees are due when you receive the report.
Dr. Jimenez has worked with immigrants for over 20 years; due to her expertise she has been invited to various media outlets to comment on immigration including:
1. Univision 45 live 5 pm newscast
2. Univision’s Contigo en la Comunidad program https://www.univision.com/houston/kxln/menores-separados-de-sus-padres-en-la-frontera-pueden-sufrir-danos-psicologicos-video
3. The Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Spanish TV program (starts at minute 20:50) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjFKUiw2Mw
4. Adriana en complicidad (starts at minute 2:57) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbD_kYr6brE
For prices please call 281-709-2933
The jimenezcounseling.com and houstonimmigrationevaluations.com websites are owned and operated by Jimenez Counseling, PLLC. No text from the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any manner or in any medium, in part or in whole, without the prior written consent of Jimenez Counseling, PLLC, except strictly for the purposes of the press and subject to the respect of intellectual property rights. Only copying for private usage is permitted for your personal, private and non-commercial use, on your personal computer or through sharing on social media.
The following notice shall appear on all copies authorized in whole in or in part of the site’s content: “COPYRIGHT JIMENEZ COUNSELING, PLLC 2015-2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED JIMENEZCOUNSELING.COM ”
Jimenez Counseling, PLLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to take legal action against any unauthorized use of its intellectual property.