Jimenez Counseling offers immigration evaluations (for adults 18 years and older) for extreme hardship, survivors of domestic abuse (VAWA), U visas, and political asylum cases.
Please note the following immigration evaluation process:
1. Call 281-709-2933 to schedule an evaluation. You will receive instructions regarding documents to complete and provide prior to your appointment.
2. First session lasts approximately 90 minutes; Dr. Jimenez will conduct a comprehensive psychological evaluation. 50% of fees are due during this appointment.
3. Second session lasts 30 minutes; report is completed, results are discussed with client, client receives final report. Final 50% of fees are due when you receive the report.
Dr. Jimenez has worked with immigrants for over 20 years; due to her expertise she has been invited to various media outlets to comment on immigration including:
1. Univision 45 live 5 pm newscast
2. Univision’s Contigo en la Comunidad program https://www.univision.com/houston/kxln/menores-separados-de-sus-padres-en-la-frontera-pueden-sufrir-danos-psicologicos-video
3. The Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Spanish TV program (starts at minute 20:50) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjFKUiw2Mw
4. Adriana en complicidad (starts at minute 2:57) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbD_kYr6brE
For prices please call 281-709-2933